We offer fully inclusive Day Centre, for those needing a safe and joyful environment.
What we aim to do deliver to our community?
- To support those who require care or/and supervision during the day at a place of safety, comfort and companionship.
- To support vulnerable adults in socialising and engaging in a range of activities and/or spending calm, joyful time around others.
- To support users, carers and family members in order to prolong the person living in their own home or within their local community.
- To provide those who care for loved ones with physical and/or cognitive needs with a reliable, professional service and a time for themselves either working or taking a break.
Get in touch and choose from:
- All day Attendance with lunch.
- All day Attendance without lunch.
- HALF day session with lunch.
- HALF day session without lunch.
Additional support with personal care, transfers, support with eating and drinking available (may include extra costs depending on needs).
Day Centre Working hours
Monday – Friday: 9am – 4pm
Saturday – Sunday : 10am – 3pm
***** FURTHER INFORMATION******
For any other enquires please contact us on 01453 511 9914
– Transport arrangements on request.
– Times of the session may be subject to change depending on needs of the users , their carers and family members.